Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46623 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4942 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

11 - 04 -12 13:06

What was happening where you were on that day in April, 2012? I must have been annoyed about something O2, as that's the date and time of my registration here on the O2 Community Forum. Where would I have rather been? Lots of places - but the Museum ...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kinda Completely Off Topic

Heyies Peeps, Meh - Kind need help with something and you might find it funny How do you cook a darn "egg" thoughties i know bit of a stupid question butties i keep screwing uppies Is there like a way or putting it in a microwave or something I can n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 121 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS: Winter Crisis

It's been a long time since I posted anything medical or nursing related but the NHS is in the grip of the worst Winter crisis ever. There are ambulances stacking up waiting to get into A/E departments.A Midlands news item has just shown our local NH...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Peter Wyngarde

The actor Peter Wyngarde has died aged 90.Wyngarde played dandy detective Jason King in the 1970s TV show Department S - which was a partial inspiration for the Austin Powers films.He also starred in Dr Who, Flash Gordon and the Avengers.Despite his ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Bella Emberg

Bella Emberg the comedy actress known and loved by many, has died aged 80http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42671503R.I.P Bella

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Cyrille Regis

A bit of a shock to hear that Cyrille Regis has died age 59. He died of a heart attackA footballer who played for West Brom and my home team Coventry CityHe scored 112 goals in 297 appearances for the Baggies before joining Coventry City for £250,000...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

CES Las Vegas 2018

Hey everyone, This week the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is on in Las Vegas! CES is one of the largest technology trade shows on the planet with thousands of companies in attendance and an expected 200,000 visitors this year. The trade show is use...

CES.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hawaii: False Missile Alert

Just read this. Shocking An incoming missile alert plunged residents of Hawaii into panic on Saturday morning before it was declared to be false.Mobile phone users received a message saying: "Ballistic missile threat inbound to Hawaii. Seek immediate...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos