Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46681 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4956 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6562 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 12

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the 12th Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" i...

• 213 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Aura" word association

Hello All,I would like to propose a new topic, entirely related to the famous Aura!How about we chain the word association to features that we would like Aura to function, I.e. if a feature you have already used and would be beneficial for Aura to ke...

Taurid Meteor Shower (& 2 others)

November is a great month for any sky watchers. Bonfire night is the peak of the Taurid Meteor Shower and later in the month are 2 more to enjoy (possibly) Living in town I won't be in a prime position to see them but I'll still be looking out! Will ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should classic songs be remixed?

Now and again I like to listen to a bit of Johnny Cash and I bought a copy of the famous two prison concerts on CD. Because of the sort of music I listen to in general I also became aware of a Johnny Cash remixed album (I've not purchased a copy as y...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

30 years since the fall of the Berlin wall

Hey guys.... As it's already 9th november here, it's the day that marks 30 years since the Berlin wall fell.It's one of THE points in German history. Was it big in the news in UK too? My mom always told me she knew exactly what she did back then... S...

pic
ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 11

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the eleventh Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamon...

• 181 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remembrance Sunday: Lest We Forget

They shall grow not old, as we that are left, grow old.Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.At the going down of the sun and in the morningWe will remember them.For The Fallen: By Laurence Binyon.

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AMOLED panels in cars - what colour would you pick?

Hi guys, I stumbled upon this news about Jaguar developing a cat with AMOLED panels (like huge curved screens) that would allow you to change the car's bodywork colour with the touch of a button. What do you think of this type of innovation? It might...

Colours
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos