cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

jonsie
  • 94168 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126181 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I already am LOL

Liar. You were seen eating the 'best fish in Pattaya' the other day...maybe you just pushed it round your plate and reached for the SangSom? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13682 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

One of the better bits of advice....

You can survive weeks on just liquid.....Good Idea

just noticed @Beenherebefore your have changed your avatar pic ... hmmmmm ... wonder what that says about you Mystery Person ... ... ... that you are a good sport? ... or ... in training? ... curiouser & curiouser ... & ... we know what curiosity did to the cat, don't we? Cat Sad

Message 13683 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126181 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@Beenherebefore just appears to be 'rocking the retro' @Anonymous. My husband does it frequently....He was a 'mod' back in the day...then changed to be a 'rocker'...Mmmmmmm...LOL

I was never a Mod....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13684 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

like the phrase 'rocking the retro' @Cleoriff ... ... ... I can imagine you Cleo' clad in black leather either on your own motorcycle or on the back, behind some gorgeous guy similarly clad Bouncy

Message 13685 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126181 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Well some of that is correct Jane but you would be slightly disappointed with the rest. My dad gave me 'permission to learn to ride a motor bike' So my cousin and I went to a deserted airfield. If I tell you I wrote his motorbike off... that will tell you it was an end to me having a bike of my own. LOL

However I was a brilliant pillion rider...and yes black leather was the order of the day...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13686 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

hahaha you writing off your cousins motorbike LOL

it may surprise you to know I've been on the back seat of a bike, quite some time ago now, with a very good friend of mine whom I havn't seen for some time, att he had 3 bikes ... I didn't like travelling through built-up areas & would gently close my eyes ... I wanted to feel the air on my face & through my then shoulder length hair ... but ... of course a helmet to be worn ... I could not hear what my biker friend was saying to me ... = ... not wired up, but after the 1st time I was leaning him & he explained he was taking my weight on his arms ... well next time he came with a webbed belt around his waist & me holding on to that got me my seat ... he advised me on proper footwear which was att bobbie ankle lace-up boots, was then quite fearful ie what if my laces had got caught up in the wheels, there isn't much to put your feet on is there ... happy times having a ride out Up The Dales 

btw @Cleoriff he was an nhs ambulance driver who ended up managing 3 ambulance stations 

he is still going strong I believe leading a group of ukele players called something like Bingley Ukelele Sussies Group ... could dance too at the now defunkt local trad jazz club, could do quickstep with my eyes closed, such a good lead & midriff body contact Dance

Message 13687 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 94168 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

At 4.30pm here and thankfully a little cooler. Mauy has just negotiated the price of the new home and left a deposit and left me in the bar 555. 100,000 off the asking price of 2.6 million THB so it's official, I'm a Thai resident and may Buddha help me Happy Dance

Screenshot_2016-06-13-16-27-44.png

2016-06-13 16.26.45.jpg

2016-06-11 18.27.47.jpg

Message 13688 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 126181 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Brilliant news Steve. Leave the woman to do the bartering lol.

Happy for you both x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13689 of 15,224

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
just noticed @Beenherebefore your have changed your avatar pic ... hmmmmm ... wonder what that says about you Mystery Person ... ... ... that you are a good sport? ... or ... in training? ... curiouser & curiouser ... & ... we know what curiosity did to the cat, don't we? Cat Sad

The clue is "LEVEL UP" !

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 13690 of 15,224