I liked it too😊

No bias there then LOL

Level 26: Upbeat

Re: Older Generation didn't have the "green thing"

Absolutely @dgilbert2 not😇

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Nothing I can really add to what's already been said, except I do get so sick and tired of my generation being blamed for what's wrong with the world today. While the world was far from perfect 'back in the day' there wasn't the waste, sickness, unhappiness and violence we see today. For a start we were happy with, and made the most of, what we had.

I accept progress is often necessary but not always necessarily good.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 13: Prompter

With all this plastic pollution today, maybe we will go back to glass milk / pop bottles again? 

Topics: 688

People should watch the BBC documentary Drowning in Plastic, which takes over from where Blue Planet 2 left off!!

https://www.countryliving.com/uk/wildlife/a23392988/drowning-in-plastic-bbc-documentary-blue-planet-...

See what it's doing to our wildlife and sea life.

Watch the video at the end. It tells you 10 ways to reduce plastic in your life.

More than eight million tonnes of plastic is thrown away each year and washed out to sea. It takes centuries to break down. It's eaten by marine creatures. And it's in our food chain. Your seafood supper may have a synthetic garnish. Scientists just don't know what effects it has on our health. Sky Ocean Rescue is doing something about it.

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

@Cleoriff wrote:

People should watch the BBC documentary Drowning in Plastic, which takes over from where Blue Planet 2 left off!!

https://www.countryliving.com/uk/wildlife/a23392988/drowning-in-plastic-bbc-documentary-blue-planet-...

See what it's doing to our wildlife and sea life.

Watch the video at the end. It tells you 10 ways to reduce plastic in your life.

More than eight million tonnes of plastic is thrown away each year and washed out to sea. It takes centuries to break down. It's eaten by marine creatures. And it's in our food chain. Your seafood supper may have a synthetic garnish. Scientists just don't know what effects it has on our health. Sky Ocean Rescue is doing something about it.

I find it deplorable that we have known about this for years but are only just relatively recently taking action and doing something to try and reverse it. Thankfully, the whole world is now prepared to change the habits and practices brought about by cheap plastic packaging.