Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Love Week Word Search ♥

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Good morning and happy Friday to you all! It's the last *week*day of 💟 Love Week 💟 but there are still a couple fun things in store 👀

May I present to you (drumroll please)...

The Loveliest Word Search

There are 55 words hidden in this grid which may be vertical, horizontal, or diagonal. A point will be awarded to those who find the word first, however if another player finds the same word at around the same time, a point will be awarded in good faith. 

The Rules: So that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post.

For those who make it to the end - once all 55 words are found, the letters remaining in the grid spell out a ❤ secret message ❤ 

Tagging a few of our regular quizzers and players to get us going @Mi-Amigo@Cleoriff@pgn@BobM@Comben@MI5@jonsie@gmarkj@J9el@Spenny@adec 
Message 1 of 95
94 REPLIES 94

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Your edit also keeps with the metre so that works haha. Nice one @pgn 

I had written it: "Talk about new shows to begin" Both work out nicely though.

Once again a big thanks from me to all you guys who participated and to everyone on the community who stopped by.

@Comben I've shared a blank version of the grid here. The word list is in the Notes section at the bottom left. 

Message 91 of 95

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

You found the most words on the grid so that is worth a shout for sure. MVPs the both of you!

Message 92 of 95

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25615 Posts
  • 859 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done everyone

Good word search @Breanna 

Chuffed to come third with words found thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 93 of 95

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38492 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Haha, I did wonder about the "How's" - poetic licence @Breanna 😂

tumblr_8310ec0b7b112ac4d3cd300c105667f7_a638f799_640.gif

Well done all, a valiant effort, nice to see you put your hearts into it - and even the WHD "NOTL" put in a few appearances 👍

Message 94 of 95

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Wow and I thought I had done well with 8 words... But I was well off the pace! 💛❤️
Well done pgn and Cleoriff, plus a shout out to everyone else that stopped by including Mi-Amigo and MI5. 💜💚

Thanks @Breanna for such an amazing addition to the community event. Loved the word search grid, the words and the hidden message. Absolutely brilliant! Thank you. 💙🖤 (Also thanks for the blank grid, I'll enjoy doing all again 😁)

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 95 of 95