cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadpool 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else going to see this or is it a tad too lowbrow for you good people here?

I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies as there's been too many of them though really enjoyed Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy.

I enjoyed Deadpool specifically because it poked fun at the genre so am looking forward to the second one, anyone else?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35918 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

#1 son saw it recently, says it was ok, but a bit daft in parts.  He's a fan of all the Marvel ones, and the Guardians of the Galaxy etc...

Enjoy the show, @Anonymous - it's very funny, he says.

Message 2 of 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I've seen it, much like deadpool 1 it mainly pokes fun at others, including other marvel characters.
I thought it was brilliant, and found the post credit scenes most rewarding lol
Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I like all the superhero movies, possibly with the exception of Superman. (I know....heresy Jaw-dropping)

Also enjoyed all the Marvel films, though I have never seen Deadpool @Anonymous

I can't take time out to go to the cinema now, I wait till they can be downloaded.

Deadpool does sound good though....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I really enjoyed the first one although I doubt I would go to the cinema to watch 2 I will watch it when it comes on Sky.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I own Deadpool and will buy Deadpool 2 when it comes out. I love superhero films and TV shows, like Arrow and The Flash. I think I pretty much own all the DC Comics and Marvel characters. either on film or TV boxsets.

And sorry @Cleoriff but I'm one of the many who love Superman 😉
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
I own Deadpool and will buy Deadpool 2 when it comes out. I love superhero films and TV shows, like Arrow and The Flash. I think I pretty much own all the DC Comics and Marvel characters. either on film or TV boxsets.

I know @Glory1 but I prefer people like Ironman, Wolverine, Thor and Batman...

Not keen on Spiderman either if honest...fearful

(I dislike him for a stupid reason. I went on the Spiderman 3D experience at Universal Studios) I have a hatred of heights and at the end I was nearly in tears, while the rest of the family thought it was the best thing ever...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies as there's been too many of them though really enjoyed Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy.

Ever since Frank Miller reimagined Batman in the Dark Knight Returns graphic novels, in 1986; Hollywood have been trying to film it. Things like portraying Robin as a 13 year old adolescent girl Carrie Kelly and Bruce Wayne as retired 55 year old ex-superherowith with a history of depression kinda gives them pause. Chris Nolan came closer than most.

haveakid4.jpg

Message 8 of 14

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I really enjoyed Deadpool and I'm looking forward to this though I'm unlikely to go to the cinema to see it. I'm not one for going to premiers though my son did drag me to the last Starwars premier. Expected big queues but was shocked to find only 3 people in the cinema when we strolled in, There was no more than 20 people when the film started....

Message 9 of 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

I know @Glory1 but I prefer people like Ironman, Wolverine, Thor and Batman...

Not keen on Spiderman either if honest...fearful

(I dislike him for a stupid reason. I went on the Spiderman 3D experience at Universal Studios) I have a hatred of heights and at the end I was nearly in tears, while the rest of the family thought it was the best thing ever...joy

Not really stupid @Cleoriff, I can actually sympathise as I hate heights too. I went on the ET ride at either Disneyworld or Universal Studios. Anyway when it started to rise up and up I was trembling but, funnily enough, when we reached the top I was totally calm and actually began to enjoy it. Though I was thrilled when we started descending and finally reached the ground and never wanted to do it again.

I do like Spiderman, though I'm terrified of spiders - go figure LOL.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 10 of 14