Dogs have masters / Cats have staff / All pigs are equal tongue Bouncy LOL

Message 1 of 1,122
1,121 REPLIES 1,121

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thank you @Anonymous slight_smile your cat sounds adorable. @Cleoriff ..Bugsy is gorgeous heart x

giphy-3
Message 81 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a pet claypigeon once.....but I accidently called him Paul!!

Message 82 of 1,122

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Lol @Anonymous slight_smile x
giphy-3
Message 83 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cairdeas wrote:
Lol @Anonymous slight_smile x

Don't encourage me!!!  Confused

Message 84 of 1,122

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6979 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Some lovely pics here shame I don't have any pets anymore we used to have cats slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 85 of 1,122

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've had dogs and cats (even the odd rabbit, budgie and tortoise) all my life up until 2 years ago and I would love the company of a faithful dog every night. However my current lifestyle makes it impossible but maybe in the future, who knows.

Message 86 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

when my previous cat called Wispa had to be put to sleep because her back end had gone & the vet told me she was in chronic pain ..... there were alternatives ..... but my decision to put her to sleep as her quality of life had so diminished 14.1/2 years she was ..... she could not even get herself ustairs anymore, let alone jump upon her chair in the living room, the one that had her pet blankets on ..... the vet frightened me by saying that it could take up to 3 minutes for her to stop jittering, but as the injection went into her front paw & we looked straight into each others eyes, the vet wouldn't let me hold her other paw ..... well her head simply flopped to one side gently & she was gone ..... instant floods of tears then with a handful of tissues as profferred box by kindly vet (never seen him before or since, as it happens)

I didn't/couldn't last for long without a cat in the house & it was agony before 10 days passed when the local charity organiser of Craven Cats Rescue could take me up to the cattery in her car ..... & me & Marty chose each other ..... he is asleep on the bottom of my bed now in a nest created by me/him of my this year's M&S fluffy flowered dressing gown ..... = ..... I am relegated to last years shocking pink one ..... yep, The Cat Rules My Household ..... Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy:

Message 87 of 1,122

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A lovely (albeit sad) story Jane.  I am a firm believer in being with your pet when the time comes to have them put to sleep.... A job that always falls on my shoulders as my husband wont do it.

Mind you on an amusing side note...we both say 'thats it... never again....no more pets'.....

If only we kept to that....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 88 of 1,122

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

After my dog  Ben passed I swore I would never go through that heartache again.  I  did last for 4 years til I heard Raffy's sad tale,  and I fell in love with his wee face.  I've had him 10 months now,  and while he is still a very nervous dog,  he is coming on...and getting cheekier  by  the day  :smileywink:heartx

giphy-3
Message 89 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although dogs are unable to detect tumors.....apparently cats can!!!

Message 90 of 1,122