Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little Christmas fun

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You can actually control the Christmas lights on this family's house in Fairbanks, Alaska.

http://christmasinfairbanks.com/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I shall find a new Christmas house every day now...with lights and music and everything....just to say Bah humbug Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 20

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

It's just a bit of fun at this time of year @MI5. You know....fun? Ever heard of it....?

Nope.... I'll go Google it Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 20

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I liked both light shows, the interative one & of course the Star Wars one Bouncy

Message 14 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

It's just a bit of fun at this time of year @MI5. You know....fun? Ever heard of it....?

Miserable twozza LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 20

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Miserable twozza LOL

@Cleoriff with your medical skills you might have to arrange a sense of humor transplant for him. Even @jonsie has embraced it and isn't being as much of a Scrooge.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 16 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Miserable twozza LOL

@Cleoriff with your medical skills you might have to arrange a sense of humor transplant for him. Even @jonsie has embraced it and isn't being as much of a Scrooge.

Interesting thought Lou...Me anaesthetising @MI5 and getting him on that operating table...(I will fetch the scalpel) Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 20

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Fear

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you know that in some cities in the US they have Christmas lights contests? Here are the winners of 2014 in Nashvile http://www.nashville.gov/News-Media/Photo-Gallery/tabid/369/AlbumID/995-424/Default.aspx

Kid you not!

Message 19 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Miserable twozza LOL

Interesting thought Lou...Me anaesthetising @MI5 and getting him on that operating table...(I will fetch the scalpel) Bouncy

I promise to hold your hand @MI5 whilst @Cleoriff does the business, with all & sundry watching through the window wink LOL

Message 20 of 20