Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 24th October onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, how is your week going? slight_smile 

• There's lots of things happening on Priority this week, some highlights including an amazing Prize Draw to celebrate the new Simon Pegg and Nick Frost film Slaughterhouse Rulez, as well as a huge discount on the Varsity Match at Twickenham!
  • This week we also see the launch of our awesome new offer with GAP Outlet stores giving you a massive 60% off ladies clothing. Why not treat yourself to a new wardrobe? yahoo 
  • Don't forget as well, our weekly offer with Greene King pubs is still with us on Thursday so you can still go out to the pub for a free drink!
  • The Caffé Nero free hot drink offer is also still available, from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday to make your day even better. If you go for this one, let us know which one you got? smiling Coffee

Congrats to this week's prize draw winners as well: 

• 8 winners with plus ones are off to see Mariah Carey at The O2!
  • 3 winners got a year's supply of Thorntons chocolate!
  • 10 winners got £100 to spend and Holland & Barrett!

Let us know in the comments which offers you found interesting this time and if you're going for any? slight_smile

More info
Priority Update - 24 October

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I know in our house who will be interested in the Gap outlet one, Zipped

Not found it yet though wink

Message 2 of 6

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Gap Outlet might be useful in the lead up to the "C" word wink

I've used the Cafe Nero one many times before, and the Greene King pubs one sounds good.

I've often enter the prize draws available, although no sign of a win yet disappointed

Thanks

Steve
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

If you do use the Greene King pub one @welshsteve76 please let us know how you get on?

A couple of people posted on here that Greene King didn't recognise the promotion!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Will do @Cleoriff

Doesn't surprise me though. Shops/Pubs quite often have no clue about promotions being offered by their chain/brewery.  Personally when these offers are available, I think the companies involved should be sent posters, and the managers etc of the outlets should let all staff know. Clearly this doesn't happen very often/ever.

Thanks

Steve
Message 5 of 6

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

I know in our house who will be interested in the Gap outlet one, Zipped

I'm saved, the clue is in the title upside_down There is no "outlet" store near us pray

Message 6 of 6