cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why O2 are useless

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. After 7/8 years of service no customer loyalty. NO BENEFITS

2. Offer worst contracts than competitors.

3. O2 community comments are "permanent" because "thats how it is"

4. Will not change my email address because I am no longer in a contract with them, but will keep my data....

5. LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN

6. Live chat is absolutely useless.

7. Wait for customer service line is over 60mins on AVERAGE.

Message 3 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't expect much from O2. They can't do the most basic things right.

The only way you can get anything done around here is to cause a fuss.

Go to their twitter and tag them.

Message 1 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

Don't expect much from O2. They can't do the most basic things right.

The only way you can get anything done around here is to cause a fuss.

It would be instructive to know precisely what you have achieved by "causing a fuss"?

O2 has its faults undoubtedly- but so has the NHS (lengthy waits for treament), Royal Mail (3 days or longer to deliver a first class letter within UK), airports and airlines (less said the better).  When you think of all the "fuss" that has been created over the years about these services it does not take long to realise that fuss achieves very little apart from a little amusement for those who sit back and look on.

Message 2 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

This is the second thread that MannyO has added his thoughts to. I can only imagine it's because he did not like the advice given to him in his own two threads. He seems to be on a mission...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid MannyO is under the impression that if he posts negative stuff all over the forum them he will get his profile removed.

Sadly for him that is not the case and his history on here will remain.
Message 5 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not happy then Manny wink

Seriously, the days of customer loyalty are long gone, not just with O2 but many national and multinational companies. O2 now say they have a fair deal with new and old customers treated alike, no special deals no loyalty bonus. Personally I think it's gobbledegook for maximising profits but there you go....

Again, customer service isn't what it was with outsourcing and live chat.

I left O2 not for the either of the above but competitors offered better coverage in my home and normal travelling areas. You need to make sure Vodafone give you what you need in that respect.

As for deletion of account, I can see the reason for continuity of threads and one other member had the same problem a good while ago. His forum name was changed to Guest1 but all the posts, running into thousands, had to stay. Maybe have a word with @Toby to see if this would help you or not. We on the community cannot.

Message 6 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm afraid MannyO is under the impression that if he posts negative stuff all over the forum them he will get his profile removed.

Sadly for him that is not the case and his history on here will remain.

And of course...people will be free to form their own opinions of the posts he leaves....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which ironically could make things worse. As he has chosen to leave o2 (which is his right to choose and fair play on that) it is time to let it go. AfterAll how often have people sent emails for example which months or years later they wish they hadn't? Unless the recipient chooses to you can't get rid and if it is company email there would still be a system copy.
Message 8 of 31

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well he is clearly upset so whilst posting negative comments won't affect anything, maybe he feels better. 

Message 9 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Neither will it help to keep starting new threads saying pretty much the same......or adding your thoughts to other threads already on the forum. Doing this purely because you are annoyed with O2? slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 31