cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
were down in wales too!
Message 351 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Swindon, Wilts still effected by the network outage. At least I know 2 or 3 scattered around here who are.
Message 352 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just tried calling O2 iPhone customer support and was greeted by a message stating there is network congestion affecting some services, looks like it's all services to me! What a ****....
Message 353 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
down in poole and yeovil to :robotsad:
Message 354 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anybody know who we should send complaints to
Message 355 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had no signal for almost 4 hours now, starting to get extremely frustrated as i have people to contact. I have been with 02 for 5 years now but think maybe i should change to vodaphone or orange, a network company which is more reliable. As a pay monthly customer i am disgusted that 02 have not bothered to inform ANYBODY about the networking problem!
Message 356 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it is fair to say that the whole of the 02 Network is down in the UK (apart from the GSM network apparently). The question is how many people are prepared to confront the company about the lack of communication that has been delivered to it's customers and how they intend to compensate us!
Message 357 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
down in bridgwater, somerset and annan, scotland!
Message 358 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here in Birmingham and has been down all night despite full bars.
Is )2 going to spontaneously refund or will we have to spend time and resource applying to get compensated for their poor service?

Phil
Message 359 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
not a sausage in Nuneaton, Warwickshire either! Yet I emailed my sister in Erdington, Birmingham and she says hers is fine.
Message 360 of 727