cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exeter is down too! 😞 :robotsad:
Message 331 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
North Birmingham/Wolverhampton... no service. text/calls, in or out.
Message 332 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
cant make calls either.....what the Christ is going on???! :robotmad:
Message 333 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have pay monthly and pay as you go relatives who are able to contact each other. Just my phone that's not wanting to play this evening.
Message 334 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a joke, nothing on the home page telling us it's down? No email informing us? Nothing, why on earth did I re-new my contract with O2? God only knows. I'm a little bit livid right now.
Message 335 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
dose any one know what the hell is going on, i need my phone for work and i cant get an answer, my wife is in hospital, is there any one from ok that can give us an answer??

P.s Bristol is down
Message 336 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have had no signal since around 8.45pm tonight. Didn't try ringing customer services til 9pm - only to find they'd shut for the night. Very annoying. If there's a fault their end, O2 should at least have the decency to try to inform customers - via a recorded message for example. Or a message on the frontpage of their website. Tch!
Message 337 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
they will refer to their terms and conditions and say tough really,sorry but thats all the will say to you.only advice i can give you is go to a 24hr supermarket and buy a cheap payg.
Message 338 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
argh so annoying, still down and still no information for the customers! Any news anyone?
Message 339 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
3 pages of 'network down' posts. Least I know its not just me! Been down along the whole M4 South Wales corridor since about 8.30. Just got home to Swansea and its still down here. From the other posts I'm guessing nobody along the M4 from Swindon to Swansea has signal, same for the M5 corridor from Somerset - Birmingham.

That is one heck of a big outage!
Message 340 of 727