Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 DO NOT HELP

if you have a problem with your phone o2 will not help,say you had a sony experia t and the back start to peel off,o2 wont help you,they wont replace it,hey will say we will send it off and hey want to lend u a rubbish phone,which is ok but im away a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill on My02 site?

Not sure if this is the right place to post (and even how I'll ever even get to see the reply if anyone answers!) I'm logged in to My 02 and can see all my previous bills etc but how do I actually see an itemised bill of dates/times/number etc I'm su...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4S

Anyone else have an issue where your iPhone thinks your not in the uk?For instance the national lottery site thinks I'm outside if the uk, some websites report I can't access them using a proxy Online games put me in Asian speaking communities.This o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whatsapp slapped!

It appears that Whatsapp is being just a bit too greedy with all your contacts: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21242767

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Bolt On (Still)

In November i finally gave up and decided to go through the Complaints procedure with reference to the Family Pack Issues, well in early December i received a call from the o2 Complaints, and after explaining the continuous problems i was experiencin...

Eleckykey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful Customer Service

I have been with O2 for 10years, have a phone on contract and use top up mobile broadband monthly. My O2 broadband is awful, on the phone and in the shop I'm being told I either buy a new dongle or enter a contract after spendIng £15 every month for ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty phone

Anyone know a quick way to get out of an o2 contract, if I never have to deal with o2 again it will be to soon. They have let me down totally , I got a new phone that went faulty, I reported it to the shop they told me I needed to see a Guru for this...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorised calls

Hi, This is my first time posting. I have been with 02 for quite a few years, I have always been generally happy. I had my phone stolen in Spain and someone managed to rack up £3000+ of calls before I realised my phone had gone and was then cancelled...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unwanted sales calls on mobiles and landline

I am really sick of all the calls I get on my mobile and landline at all hours-sometimes late at night or early in the morning from companies selling insurance or asking if I want to claim interest back from loans. I also get foreign voices that I ca...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New web site redesign

Depply deeply unimpressed with new website design. It's a bit like Windows 7 - haven't your people got anything better to do than fix things that didn't need fixing. A massive fail o2!!!

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos