Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! 4G service with non-4G based tariff

OK recently, I was in Edinburgh over the holidays to see if there was any sale bargains and what not. I noticed that the signal indicator changed to 4G and the signal was mostly strong. So evidently this means if you have a 4G-capable mobile regardle...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Guru Service

On Wedneday 31st December I had an appointment booked with the Guru at the shop in Ipswich. I arrived at the shop to be told that the Guru wasn't in that day. This after waiting in a queue for 15 mins. Why was I allowed to book the appointment if the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi London Underground??

Hi O2 Is o2 wifi available on the tube (underground)??? Most networks now offer this service. If its not yet available, are there plans to implement this service in the near future?

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call center too busy?

Hi I have upgraded online and the order is showing as processing. Live Chat this lunchtime told me that the phone I requested was out of stock and then I got an email saying it will "soon be dispatched" I have phoned the call center for an order upda...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Loyal Customer Reward" ended up being a standard sales call to get more money.

Hi o2, (posted in feedback section, since an email is not provided in the contact us section). After being with o2 for over 7 years, today I received a call in which I was told that I would be rewarded for being a long time customer, with a better ta...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos