Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

conecting

I’ve been trying to call a friends for the past 2 days and all I get is a message saying this persons phone is switched off and unavailable. What does this mean? They use EE network

Jarred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive feedback

Not a question as such, ibjust wanted to say that the customer service assistant that helped me with my upgrade today was most helpful. I work in customer services and I know how quick people are to complain and the positive experiences dont get ackn...

Thank you to Blackpool O2

Just want to say a big thank you to Dean, Lauren and Lee at the Blackpool store for their assistance today. They were all so helpful a credit to your company. Thanks again Laura

EU free roaming after brexit

I’d like to know about free roaming after the 1 of January 2021, will we pay likeBefore or it will continue to be free after that? Thanks in advance

Boitus33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable Wi-Fi calling on Samsung A5

Followed guidance on Settings, Connections etc, but still Wi-Fi calling not showing on phone menu. O2 says it's been enabled, as well as 4G calling. No icons or menu sub items showing. Help !

AngusOgg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise Customer Service

Got a text this morning saying my sim free contract was up So checked on here incase it was spammy text, It wasnt and contract was up. So got on phone 10:43am uk time 11:05 was all sorted with a better cheaper deal Well done o2 customer services

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mis-sold Skech screen protection pack

When I purchased my S20+, I was offered a "protection pack" containing a (cheap) silicone case and 2 "glass screen protectors" for just £19.99. I thought that was a good price for 2 glass protectors, so added it to my order.When it arrived, along wit...

NeoDoug1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrecognised transactions

I've had a large number of game charges onto my daughters account from Roblox, completely sure my daughter didn't buy these, she doesn't know the password to buy things from Google and even if she did shes old enough to ask if she wants them. These a...

Jen82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac code

I received my new phone & sim yesterday & when I was putting through the order I entered my pac code but my old number hasn't been transfered as yet?

LEXIS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Block a Site That is Age Inappropriate

The site blocking facility provided by O2 generally works well, but how do I report a Site URL that has slipped through the net?I have found that comicsvalley.com is a permitted site, even though it contains very innapropriate sexual content.Can this...