Did you mean: 

PeterKay tickets

Gavin2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Ive been trying to get peter kay tickets since 9:30 this morning... Ive been using my phone app... This morning i was getting my security messages come through but then it would throw me out either with a 404 or a 504 message. Ive been on all day and now i put my number in it throws me back out the app to the start! 

Ive just called up your customer services desk to ask whats going on. They said they will send me a link to ticketmaster (which has confused me) because your priority website is down. The link took me to ticketmasters website/help and the telephone number she gave me also ddnt work 08442770700.... What is going on? Please can someone help or get this sorted. I dont understand why you are sending me to ticketmaster.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10192 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Gavin2 

TicketMaster are the ones who actually sell the tickets, its not o2 they just act as a conduit via the Priority App, which has suffered due to the number of Peter Kay fans trying to book tickets as well as the usual scalpers... 

The only thing you can do is keep trying, and there is no guarantee there will be any tickets left....  

I suggest watching Phoenix Nights, and trying later on in the Evening. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2