cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 took money out my bank they where not supposed to and I could not afford

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hay guys I'm new here but been with O2 for years but I payed of my refresh contract a month ago and took out a new one and I payed it off early so a few weeks later I got a bill in for £217.75 and being that no way could I afford this as the money that was in my bank was for a bill and a planed shopping trip so I called up to find out that it was a mistake and they had billed me to end of my contract but was not supposed to so the lady kindly sorted it for me..... But what actually happens was I waited at a shop from 3 am On the morning of Black Friday to get a tv for my kid and I got one and went to the checkout only to have my card declined..... I was soooo embarrassed so I left without my bargain shop and proceded to go onto online banking to find that my account was empty as O2 had took all that was left after me phoning weeks Pryor to say this is not right and u canot take this or I'm in financial trouble so called them after it hapend to ding the girl never canceled it they refunded it but going to take 7 to 10 days so I wanted to complain but they said I can only do that by email so done so and nothing so called back up and guy was very helpful and offered me £10 but he understood why I declined his offer so he escalated it to manager call back and said I would get one within 4 hours but I have now been waiting over 30 hours so I am now seriously angry...... What can I do. Many thanks
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I can take these kind of issues to the team rather than any need for CEO addresses and numbers. Please let me know via PM and I'll see to certain issues that I can.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 31 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Thanks for that @Toby and hopefully you can help in this instance. Really though, we have no right  to expect you to go outside your remit when a little effort from customer service should make this kind of issue a rarity rather than the the norm....

Message 32 of 33

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Above and beyond Toby, above and beyond..
I may even shed a slight tear when i get to shoot you in the head on psn.
Maybe not a tear, more a moment of reflection and ponderment.
Message 33 of 33