Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
@Cleoriff had to set up a mail rule, I believe?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 271 of 1,812

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

I've created rules too @MI5 ..nothing.  Whatever happened on here occured mid January as I always got emails up until then x

giphy-3
Message 272 of 1,812

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Yeah it was same for Cleoriff - strange that the mail rules aren't working for you though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 273 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Yes I did Rich...but it only worked for a couple of hours. What appears to have sorted it for me was the advice given in the link @Cairdeas provided some days back... It said sometimes 'Outlook had to be trained'....and that seems the case. When my emails from here went in to junk automatically ....I moved them all into my inbox. Time consuming but after a couple of days it worked.

However if you remember my emails stopped back in November (btinternet) so I changed to Gmail....which worked till January...so I am sure it's a Lithium issue overall..?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 274 of 1,812

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I know. .it's so annoying! And changing email clients doesn't help.  It's really strange x I can't see how to change the email here in my settings to use gmail and see if that helps x

giphy-3
Message 275 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

I know. .it's so annoying! And changing email clients doesn't help.  It's really strange x I can't see how to change the email here in my settings to use gmail and see if that helps x

When I changed my email address to Gmail I just went into MyO2 and changed my log in details @Cairdeas..It was as simple as that (Thanks @MI5) Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 276 of 1,812

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

When I changed my email address to Gmail I just went into MyO2 and changed my log in details @Cairdeas..It was as simple as that (Thanks @MI5) Smiley Very Happy

Oh..thanks guys. .I'm off to try that.  Wish me luck slight_smile  x

test @Cairdeas

giphy-3
Message 277 of 1,812

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

ooh..>Happy Dance< Gmail is working!!Bouncy heart x

giphy-3
Message 278 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

ooh..<Happy Dance> Gmail is working!!Bouncy heart x

There you go.....hahahahaha....Delighted...seriously Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 279 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

hoping that this works as well @Cairdeas as will also swap mine over!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 280 of 1,812