cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Can't configure o2 e-mail to Outlook express!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been following all instructions-just get this error message 'Message number 1 could not be retrieved. Account: 'brachethecub', Server: 'mail.o2.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR cannot open disk file error 2', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD'. I also get over 300 'no subject' messages in my o2 e-mail inbox! Outlook looks like its downloading all messages-then the above error comes up!

Succesfully configured gmail to outlook express-pulling my hair out over this! I run windows xp by the way-all up to date with security-latest browsers etc. Not sure where to post this so doulbed up-mods remove one if needed! Thanks if anyone can help!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Chucked in my suggestion on t'other post....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Chucked in my suggestion on t'other post....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

ta-will check it out!:smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 3