Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing company account

Julie32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trying since February to get access via My O2 Business to our company invoices but can only access my individual business phone invoice.  I have called O2 every month and keep being fobbed off that they will sort it and they happily take funds without us having the chance to see the invoice - they could be charging us incorrectly we have no way of knowing.  Today after 36 minutes in the queue I got cut off as soon as through to the support team - how on earth do you get this sorted.  Two complaints raised that are ignored as well.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@Julie32 

Can only suggest you call as soon as the lines open at 8.00am.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7150 Posts
  • 136 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Julie32 

The only issue I can see here is the two complaints. When did you lodge them ? 

O2 have a maximum of eight weeks to investigate and respond to a complaint, and they are often taking this length of time :-

o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

In particular :-

What happens next?
If you’re not happy after we’ve responded to your complaint, or if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is a free service, which will independently review your complaint. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. Their decision is binding on O2, but not on you as a customer.

Hence, if eight weeks has not elapsed, your complaint could still be in the pipeline. 

The other issue is that if you have a open complaint "flag" on your record, other O2 teams are often either unable or unable to engage with the customer. 

That brings me back to the question of when you lodged your complaint ?  

Message 3 of 3