Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of Stock

Just ordered iPhone 12 pro max and it’s out of stock! Does anyone know how long it takes to come back into stock!

Chloe181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone contract

Hi I recently received a email from o2 saying I can get the iPhone 12 for £43 a month however when I go on my app it says I can only get it for £52 a month why is it £10 difference each month with the same network.

Jordan5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone help please

Can anyone tell me why my iPhone 12 pro it’s not making noises for alerts such as Facebook messenger or emails etc. but my old iPhone XR is, also how do I fix this please? I have swapped out Sim cards so I don’t understand

Apple1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Swap

Help!I’ve just received the nee iPhone pro max this afternoon and all my texts are still going to the old number not the pro max. I was told I’d have my old number and I can’t seem to find an actual number for the pro max

iPhone details

My old phone is reconfigured to factory settings so I can no longer access the information about the phone ie gb's etc! Anyone know how I can get this information please?

I cannot connect to internet when out

My daughters iphone XS cannot connect to the internet when out of the house. Msg we get is Safari cannot open the page because your iphone is not connected to the internet. My phone and others are fine so its not network. Tried restoring network sett...

anna66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I watch

New I phone 12, it’s not connecting to my I watch, gets hair way through the syncing and freezes

Transferring data

Hiya, I have a new iPhone 11 and am transferring data from my iPhone 7. Both phones are saying transferring data to/from but it's been over an hour now and nothing has changed is this normal length of time? Thanks Mel

MelB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 6 just received

Just received a new Apple Watch series 6. It initially showed a minimum charge and began pairing process. It is now completely dead even on the charger. Is there something wrong or Have I missed something?

Rob57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos