Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

decision time

Ive decided not to upgrade my iPhone...i dont see it as a worthy upgrade as all thats changed really is GPS, 3G and the style of the phone. I will be getting the 2.0 software for free in july and maybe it will improve my battery life if they have twe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G phone delivery

As existing customers have to buy their phone online, what are the chances of us receiving the phones on 11th like new customers or are they likely to be dispatched on the 11th and we have to rely in the shonky logistics companies in this country to ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPHONE INFO ( PLEASE HELP )

HELLO I MAY SOUND AND ABIT STUPID HEREOK I LIVE IN SPAIN , AND THE IPHONE IS COMMING TO SPAIN THE SAME DATE I AM JUST WONDERING AT MY HOUSE I HAVE A WIRLESS ROUTER SO CAN I CONNECT THE IPHONE TO MY WIRELESS ROUTER , AND DOES IT COST ANYTHING ON THE I...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

min term before you can downgrade your tarrif

What is the minimum time you have to be on a tarrif before you can down grade to a lower one without o2 penalize you, i.e can i get the 16gb iphone for free on the £75 p/m price plan and then change to the £35 p/m price plan the month after saving me...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Official Unlock?

Where do O2 stand on unlocking the original 2G iPhone when users upgrade to 3G.. As the phone was originally sold unsubsidised and will be out of contract when users move to the 3G iPhone I believe that O2 are obliged to unlock the handset (a small a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The mad rush for the iPhone

Come July 11th, the 02 store I imagine will be very busy with everyone signing up to a new contract for the iPhone...Unlike last year where you simply bought the iPhone in store and signed up to the contract via iTunes at home, this year you HAVE to ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone - Full Reception But I Cannot Make or Recieve Calls

Hi My Iphone has full reception bars as well as the O2 logo but I cannot make or recieve calls and SMS?I think I know what the problem is but I don't know the solution, when I dial *61*# i get the following;error performing requestunknown errorsettin...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

early upgrade

i know o2 are being nice and letting us upgrade early on our iphone contracts but does anyone know when they will let us get our hands on it, like alot of people including myself i want it on the 11th but as you all know it says online upgrade only f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What time you going to start waiting.. if at all?

Personally... Will probably roll in about 10 ish on the day... Speaking to people internaly there looks like there will be plenty of stock... At a push might have to drive to another store to get the one I want...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos