Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return a device?

Koda
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought an iPhone X 'Like New' on the website. Its arrived today and its anything but, with scratches all over and even worse, the middle of the Touchscreen is unresponsive. 

I've got straight on the phone and have been sent round and round, saying I'll get transferred, then end up getting transferred back to the exact same department, or that I need to call a different number but then they give me the number I have called them on already. 

After 2 hours of trying I'm still no further forward. I got put through to a manager in the end, who promised to sort it out but they said they couldn't get through to the right department for returns. I've got mental health issues and am not very good on the phone at the best of times, but now I really can't take any more of this. 

I'm not willing to take the risk swapping it for another out of fear of the same happening again and having to suffer this customer service experience a second time so just want to get a refund and stick with my current provider. 

Does anyone here know how I can return an online order for a refund without calling up please? I'll do anything else. I'm happy to go in store, mail it somewhere at my expense, even drive half way across the country to wherever the returns centre is. Literally anything that will save me from calling that number again. 

Hopefully someone here knows what magic it takes to arrange a return for a refund. 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Koda 

I'm sure @Korey01 or @O2Emma will help you out.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

Korey01
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey, @Koda  that’s definitely something I can look into for you, let

me private message and look into this for you

Thanks Korey

signature
Message 12 of 12