Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BT 1571

Is it possible to pick up your messages on your BT 1571 from your mobile.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App for o2 email

Hi there, I am looking for the best App to use on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for accessing my o2 email account. Any suggestions?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Location setting

sorry to hijack but has anyone had issues with the location setting through gps. my wife has had her new z for a week and its never been able to find her location. all the settings are correct but the gps wont find her phone. through google maps and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enter Network Lock control Key

I need to get some info off an Orange sim but when I put the sim in my Galaxy Ace 2 on O2 I get the following message "Enter Network Lock control Key" telling me the sim is locked to O2. On my O2 account it shows me a PUK code, is this the code I nee...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 or S5

I am currently half way through a 24 month contract on an S2 with O2 and I am very tempted by the S4. I have looked at the prices and I am tempted to get it and pay off the S2. However I am undecided whether to do that or stick with it till next year...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Widgets and you

Morning all. Day after day I see tons of people with nothing on their Android homescreens, nothing, nadda, empty space. One of Androids main distinguishing features is it's ability to give you information at a glance through these "widgets" and there...

Voicemail Text Message Alerts

I have O2 on Sim Only Monthly contract and a HTC One X. The problem is on the phone I am not always getting text message alerts anymore after someone leaves a message. On my old HTC Desire I used to get them fine with no issues. I am finding that eit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screenshots

Hi Guys. What is Screenshots and how do I do it from my samsung 3S. Was asked to upload a pic on to Facebook via Screenshot, but dont know how, can someone explain please.:smileyhappy:

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos