Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Longer ring before voice mail

Hi Im trying to get a longer ring before voicemail on my s9+. Iv tried **61*901*11*30# and also 25 and 20 seconds a few times but its not working. O2 gurus dont seem to be around at the moment either so I thought id try here. Thanks.

s9user by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei Mate 20 Pro screen light bleeding

Is anyone else experiencing light bleeding at the edges of their screens of the mate 20 pro? Is this widespread and had anyone had their phones replaced due to the issue?

NeilC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling no longer working on OnePlus 6

Hi I purchased a Oneplus 6 from O2 a few months ago After adding wifi calling to my O2 account, and then ensuring, 4G calling and Wifi calling were both enabled, I was able to use wifi calling just fine. Then a couple of months ago, it stopped workin...

_Rave_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mate 20 Pro

So currently the Mate 20 Pro through O2 is on version .146However there have been many updates since already and I have no sight of them. Is there anyway we can find out the status of updates, or try and get the latest updates through?I'd rather not ...

Unlocking a phone is ridiculously difficult!

Hi, I recently made the transfer from a Samsung S7 to an S8, I kept the S7 because I wanted to give it to someone else to use who is on a different network. After calling up O2 and requesting the unlock I received an email the next day stating the un...

CM1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

pictures not downloading from mms

Hello and Happy New Year! Can anyone advise how I can solve this please?Android phone only just recently started with this problem with incoming mms messages - unable to download images. I tap on "download" where the photo is supposed to be. It highl...

Cas1951 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bluetooth: iMac can send to Nokia 1, but Nokia 1 won't send back. Any ideas, please?

Hi thereThe problem's in the subject field. I can sit here with Nokia 1 shown in bold and clearly connected under Bluetooth devices on the iMac, the iMac has been paired and shows as connected on the Nokia 1, the Wifi is on and connected on both ... ...

Samsung s7 Edge LCD Screen

I've had my phone since October 2017. On New Year's Day I checked my phone to find it was responding but the screen was not doing anything. It was just staying black. I could see my Notifications LCD was working as were the buttons on the bottom. It ...

Voicemail contacting emergency service

Can anyone help. My dad has a Samsung 4 and whenever he dials 901 for his voicemail, he gets a text message from 999/112 saying this isnt the right way to contact them. I dont have a samsung. Ive checked the voicemail seting and it is set to 901. So ...

Heidi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging

How long does it take to charge the Nokia c5?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos