Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Rejected credit

Why am I getting declined for credit for a tablet. I have two devices on my bill and I am.not in arrears? Please help

Kelly86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-order

Hello, A month ago I pre-ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra. They said it would take about 1 week to come to the store and that I would have to go and collect it. Now all the stores are closed and I am not getting any more messages/emails about my pre-order...

CristianB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 4

With the announcement of the new Pixel 4 yesterday - when will O2 be updating their website to allow pre-orders? Competitors have updated their already....

MarcL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

where to send android phone for repairs

Hello My phone (Sony Xperia) has water damage and is not working at all. Can someone direct me to the address where I should send this for repairs please, and if there is any other information I need to send along with my phone? Many thanks Andrew [E...

Andrew_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help, phone suddenly shut down and won't charge, no way to ring for medical help if I need it

Today my Huawei PSmart just suddenly shut down for no reason and now it won't charge. I only got it in June 2019 from the Carphone Warehouse and it's on a contract with O2. Do O2 have an email address I can contact them on? I've checked the repair pa...

Huawei PSmart battery suddenly went dead and will no longer charge

Hi everyone, I have a Huawei PSmart and today it suddenly went dead and it will no longer charge. When I plug it in to charge it just has a red flashing light and the screen flashes up a big red circle with a red charging symbol. Usually it shows a p...

[Q&A] Software Updates on O2

Hey everyone,We frequently see threads and comments from customers on the Community asking questions such as ‘where’s firmware z’, ‘why does network B have update x and you don’t’, etc. It’s not always an easy or straight forward answer, but in most ...

Software_Updates.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mms

Hi I have problem with my phone I can not send mms at all. My phone is set up. Can you help me?

Samsung one ui2.1

Hi all I have a Samsung note 10 sm 970f when is the one ui2.1 update coming it is out on other uk networks and some note users seem to have it.i have checked updates and also cleared cache in system but still no update thank you in advance

Rustyruss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Why did I get £5:55 charge on my bill

Daljeet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos