Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Migration & porting into O2

@jonsie wrote:

@TallTrees wrote:
Very well laid out @EmilieT very good guides.
I like the headings in a different colourway the soft lilac is very nice. Your layouts are well done too. 😍

Yep, very girlie LOL

Yes, well @EmilieT is a 'girlie' @jonsie thumbsup

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Former Staff

@TallTrees @jonsie Happy to hear you guys like it as well!

The colour of the headers is just the same colour as the arrow symbols by the way, but I can't deny I do like to add a splash of colour to my posts smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 745

@EmilieT wrote:

@TallTrees @jonsie Happy to hear you guys like it as well!

The colour of the headers is just the same colour as the arrow symbols by the way, but I can't deny I do like to add a splash of colour to my posts smiling

As do I @EmilieT , particularly when doing a long guide, it helps with the presentation by breaking it into clear segments. thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 573

Highlighted

Yes I love a bit of colour in mine @jonsie Happy Dance

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 573

I'm only joking, colour does help to highlight and to make it easier on the eye, otherwise you can get to a point where you simply lose interest if it's too hard to read.

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Hi I have recently done a number port that was supposed to happen yesterday. I have no service on my old EE phone and myEE says my account house now closed. However I still have no service on my iPhone and therefore can make no calls or texts or use data, only WiFi. I am aware that things are a little slow atm. i have turned it on and off throughout yesterday , took the sim out and reinserted. I don’t have another o2 sim to put in here and check, likewise I don’t want to put a different sim in as it will lock my iPhone to that network and I can’t put this sim in another phone as I think they are all locked to a network.

Do I need to do this before or after service has resumed? (See below)

If the phone had a temporary number prior to the port and the phone you’re using is an iPhone, you’ll need to update the number within the settings to the ported in number. To do this Settings – Phone – My Number. Enter your ported number into here and do a quick reboot of the phone to refresh it.

Thanks
Highlighted

Hi @AC1231 

Porting, sim swaps and migrating numbers is taking ages during this current crisis.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You could try to get through to O2 on the numbers shown in the link above or try these

0800 977 73370800 587 4005 and 0800 090 1808

You could try Skype 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/td-p/1305104

*The Game Is On*