cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X My Review

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well hello everyone,

this is my Moto X review. When i recieved the phone i was really shocked in the weight of the phone. as i have got a Samsung Galaxy S4. When i first turned on the phone it turned on slickly. the battery life of the phone was really good as i work nights so i tested the battery life in how long it lasted. with work my boss keeps calling me and i take pictures of badly stacked cages to send off to head office to investigate. i took both of the phones off charge at the same time. by the time i had chance to look at the battery life which was about 4 hours later and i used the phone the same amount of time as using my S4. and the battery on my S4 was much lower than the Moto X. The camera on the Moto X seems more smoother using than the S4 and it seems the picture quality looks much better than the S4 too. As the S4 picture looks abit grainy while the Moto X doesn't look grainy. The next difference is the operating system in which is Android. You can notice the difference between the Samsung Andriod to the Moto X Andriod. The voice command seems much much better on the Moto X to the S4. I went onto You Tube to watch some videos on the Moto X and it seems a very nice play back for the video.

So for my conclusion the Moto X seems a really nice phone to use and handle. If i was due an upgrade the Moto X would be on the list on the contenders. So i would rate the Moto X a 9 out of 10.

Thanks

Paul

7 Comments