Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 VR Viewer

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I need to make this clear.  I've never made a pizza box in my life, although I have eaten the contents (entirely without help) on several occassions. I'm not ashamed.  Now that the disclaimer is complete, I need to explain that this week I was literally inundated with a letter from Mr Martin of Wivenhoe-Too. Real place, near Colchester.  Look it up.  The letter said as follows:

Dear Mr DaddyDoink

I want to view the world in 3D.  Be a dear?  

Martin

p.s. loved you on Channel 4 - never knew you could do that sort of stunt in a wheelchair

Well, who am I to say no?  I had just the device to hand and I got to work immediately... after I had drank my coffee and done some work.  To pass some time, watch this video on YouTube a moment whilst I finish this email.... should take about 3 minutes.

So, this is the O2 VR Viewer.  It's environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable and can be easily gifted at Christmas.  I've ordered 10 already.  It comes in two forms - flat and squashed.  In order to get it set up, you do need some skills.  I've photographed my efforts as follows:

Step 1:

Look at your box
box.jpg

Step 2:
Open the box
one.jpg

Step 3:
Read the instructions
three.jpg

Step 4:
Fold some bits over
three.jpg

Step 5:
Make yourself some lunch to go inside
Pizza

Step 6:
Try not to get distracted with the instructions
distracted.jpg

Step 7:
Finish the folding
five.jpg

Step 8:
Add your smartphone
six.jpg

Step 9:
Watch a movie in your new 3D viewer... here is what I watched through my left eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-acjanmd1E

8 Comments