Did you mean: 

No services

MarekP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have no services/connection/reception on my phone at my new address. We moved here on the 9th of July 2021. Since then while at home I can not make any calls nor send texts also can not receive any calls nor texts. This is really frustrating now. I work from home. Need to have constant access to my phone. Since we moved here I rely on our TalkTalk wireless home network but not always that is a solution. I need to have a working phone with a good services for a safety reasons.

also what is the point of having a phone in O2 and paying for it if I am not able to use it!? 😡

I am very frustrated now as I have tried to contact O2 customar services on several occassions however you made it so complicated for a customer to even reach you! Basically your system is useless!! 😡😡😡

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MarekP 

O2 offer wifi calling as a solution in low signal areas https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

No network covers 100% of the country so try PAYG sims from other networks and see which works best in your home.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2