Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Service failure

I have now had no service for two days. Yesterday I contacted the Guru team and was told it was a local mast not working. I then heard its a national failure. This morning it appeared service had resumned only to find as soon as I try to call anyone I am not able to or receive calls! 

I have logged onto 02 after attempting to call from a landline, and there is no service available. No message or apology from 02 which just confirms the contempt this organisation has for its customers. 

I have been with 02 for many years, this is the final straw. Not happy at all. 

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 123

Re: Service failure

Hi @Steveo

Please note the thread here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/td-p/1176516

which contains all posts on this subject.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Re: Service failure

Hi @Steveo, and thanks for your comments. As @Glory1 mentioned, we have an official topic about issues with the network so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to find out our latest updates and share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature