on 19-09-2012 11:37
Well I'm going for the bare essentials..
- Place holder (reluctant partner)
- 3 layers of clothing (you never know!)
- Fully charged iPhone & iPad (I'm case the other queuers are a bit dull!)
- Camp chair
- Haribo! (so very important!)
- Coffee and breakfast to be provided by next door McD! (as well as facilities!)
The only thing I'm unsure of is the time to arrive - store opens at 8am... Queue at 6am??
on 20-09-2012 21:23
To the females doing this please think ahead and take someone with you just for safety sake.
Their are going to be night club stragglers in the main city centres at that time and you wont want to be alone.
Good luck and dont forget to leave your first thoughts on the forums.