Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 63: Greatness Assured

Help For Huawei Users Website Taken Down

Level 9: Fired up

Re: Help For Huawei Users Website Taken Down

@Bambino 

Wasn't going to last long really now was it.

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 1 38 Mbps Down/9 Mbps up,
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)

Probably not, @techtamer, and although I'm not one of them, I thought Huawei phone users, or possible future buyers should try to stay informed as best they can.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

@Bambino 

Indeed, looks like Trump and Xi are digging in doesn't it?

Looks like Trump has turned his guns on us too with the tariffs and after we literally rolled out the Red carpet, much to the annoyance of a lot of us Brits (including myself).

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 1 38 Mbps Down/9 Mbps up,
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)

Maybe the world will get lucky @techtamer  and Trump will either be impeached or not get re-elected. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

@Bambino wrote:

Maybe the world will get lucky @techtamer  and Trump will either be impeached or not get re-elected. 

@Bambino 

We can but hope.

Current tech used:
Topics: 547

That would seem to be the only soluion....apart from assassination wink

Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up on the site @Bambino!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature