cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications on this forum

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I used to use the old forum on another username, and email notifications works perfectly. I never receive any from this forum now, even topics I have subscribed too. (Yes i've also checked the junk mail folder). Is this a known problem?

Obviously this makes keeping track of certain threads quite tricky. I have to keep this tab opened in my browser to see if someone has replied.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Fez,

I'm not aware of any problems with that. Do you also have the subscription options set to deliver you emails immediately?

Also, do you get notifications when you receive a PM?

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leonard,

I don't get notifications for either. Under settings, preferences - the box is ticked to automatically subscribe me to threads I post in.

Under subscriptions and bookmarks - email delivery is immediate, email content is default, format is default, and for my forum subscriptions notify me for all posts.

I haven't received one email yet 😞

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmm, I think it has to do with the email address that's connected to your account. I'll drop you a PM now slight_smile
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received a email notification of a PM.
Didn't get one yesterday when I received a PM. 

I have noticed however the time in the email is set to "+0200 (CEST)" Central European Summer Time   Smiley Mad  --- why?

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure, but I'll try to find out.
Message 6 of 6