Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Highlighted
Former Staff

Priority Offers: 05 September 2019

Good morning everyone, 

I hope you're having a good week so far, the weekend isn't far anymore Smiley Happy 

We’ve got some fantastic Offers and Prize Draws for you to all get involved in this week, and I've picked a couple below to highlight! I'd love to hear which one you're interested in Smiley Wink

Screenshot of offer

Between 08/09 - 30/09, buy a case of four ‘Full Fifteen’ wines from Laithwaite’s Wine to get a rosé for free!

On Friday 06/09, get 2 free drinks at a participating Greene King pub. Smiley Happy

Screenshot of offer

Screenshot of offer

Between 09/09 - 23/09, get a free activity box, a rugby fixtures poster and anorigami game from toucanBox.  🏉

From 09/09-30/09, get seven days unlimited free access to The 60 Second Chef Online Cookery School + video content each week.

Screenshot of offer

Screenshot of offer

Prize draw: Enter between 09/09 - 16/09 to win beer for a year with Laithwaite’s Wine. 

Between 01/09 and 30/09, plan a Three-night break in Budapest from £199 with Broadway Travel. ✈️

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature