cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swapping from o2 contract to o2 contract via carphonewarehouse

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a contract with o2 for the past couple of years.  Just got a contract a new contract with o2, but this time it's via carphonewarhouse (better deal).  Has anyone done this before? What do I have to do?  I take it I have to cancel my current contract but will my number automatically remain the same or do I need to do something?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had a contract with o2 for the past couple of years.  Just got a contract a new contract with o2, but this time it's via carphonewarhouse (better deal).  Has anyone done this before? What do I have to do?  I take it I have to cancel my current contract but will my number automatically remain the same or do I need to do something?

Did you upgrade through Carphone Warehouse or have you opened up a new contract ?

If you upgraded then your number will remain the same.

If not then you will have two 02 Monthly contracts running.

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you upgrade through Carphone Warehouse or have you opened up a new contract ?

If you upgraded then your number will remain the same.

If not then you will have two 02 Monthly contracts running.

Message 2 of 2