cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing - additional charges

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am on a mo thly contract with unlimited minutes and messaging but on my current bill it outlines charges 'outside of the contract allowance', of which i have been charged about £5 for 'voice' and 'messaging'. Why is that? Is that from sending picture messaging or checking my voicemail? Thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It could be both or even dialing 0845, 0870 numbers. Have a look in my recent charges and there should be a breakdown of the charges.

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It could be both or even dialing 0845, 0870 numbers. Have a look in my recent charges and there should be a breakdown of the charges.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

you will probably find that you were sold a wholly inappropriate tarrif by some silver tongued sales person - that's what has happened to me, despite spending hours in the shop discussing my requirements. Just keep paying up until your contract runs out then you can ditch O2 and join another network. Oh and don't bother with customer service - it's deplorable. Good luck and don't send any picture messages

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

What a strange post, it sounds as if you have agreed to a contract that you didn't understand.

We're always here to give advice though! wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does make you wonder sometimes slight_smile
Message 5 of 5