Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uk mail

Chaddy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone had issues with making a online upgrade and got lied to about deluvery? After staying home all day waiting and whenever you contact them all you get is either more lies or generic answers ..got tracking number rang them got told 8:30 and no later after so call speaking to manager now delivery date is next week 24th maybe and I am been charged can you believe it?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you do a search on here you'll see it's common. If you paid for special delivery you will be refunded if you ask customer service.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Normally they lie and say you weren't home...or they couldn't find the address...or someone signed for it!

Message 3 of 8

Chaddy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks guys
Message 4 of 8

Chaddy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just the worst feeling ever....will try and cancel the upgrade
Message 5 of 8

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10659 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@Chaddy wrote:
Just the worst feeling ever....will try and cancel the upgrade

Hello @Chaddy

So sorry you feel bad ~ know it is not a good feeling when you are looking forward to receiving

your special item.

If you are going to cancel make sure you keep records of the cancellation.

Feeling so sorry for you ~ take care.

Great you came to the O2 Community for advice. 

Let us know how you get along. 

We have very kind Community Managers too.  They may be able to help you find out.

Let us know and we will give you the link to them if you wish to continue with the upgrade.

Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 8

Chaddy
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The worse part is I have always collected my phones in store for the past 10 years plus I have been with o2...but due to my work hours and nobody being at home after 8 most time I thought let’s try delivery and book the day off..after all the time was 8-10 ..then a text to say on its way 1:30pm then came 6pm I rang them and used the chat...was told for sure %100 before 8 then 8:30 then I was told we spoke and they assured me that they will deliver package tonight that I can assure you sir....so ok I calmed down..spoke to them again and this time it was sorry uk Mail is closed and it’s 24th at best! No one seemed bothered for a billion dollar company how can the service be so poor? I get that things happen but why not even a phone call to say we have delays or problems ? It’s us the customer who has to be calling calling! And to add salt in the cut...I am already being charged! Told last night we will credit you end of the month ..really! So there ain’t no issues to collect the money..no issues to start charging plus even the data usage is going down and I ain’t even got the phone ...amazing must be using itself in the box..technology these days wow
Message 7 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'm sorry to hear about your recent upgrade experience @Chaddy, I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the Business around the process.

I understand that you are now expecting the phone tomorrow, but in case you need any additional help with this order I'd happily get our gurus to look into it for you if you'd like, so let us know how you get on please slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8