Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great service from O2

jeanlyon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just moved from Vodafone to O2 because of the price of the Classic 3p, 2p, 1p Sim.  I am a lite user of my phone.  I ported my number over and have to say the service I received on Live Chat from Natin, I think, and another person, also one phone call with Customer Service was excellent.  I am so pleased to be away from the other company.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Great to hear such positive feedback @jeanlyon. I will tag our community managers @Martin-O2, @EmilieT and @Marjo; one of whom will be in touch to get more details from you to feedback to the appropriate departments.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 9

jeanlyon
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

had to laugh when Vodafone asked why I wanted the PAC code.  Their calls are 20p per minute?!!  Their customer service is not good at all.

Message 3 of 9

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I was with Vodafone years ago with my first two mobiles and their customer service was pants then too. Exactly the same reason I moved to O2, initially as a PAYG customer for several years and then contract. So I get where you're coming from @jeanlyon.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Always lovely to hear such positive feedback @jeanlyon

Welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to O2 and our community, @jeanlyon! slight_smile Happy to hear you had a good experience with customer service both on the phone and on Live Chat, thanks a lot for posting about it.

I'm going to drop you a PM (private message here on the forum) shortly to get a few additional details to make sure we can pass your kind words along to the correct teams.

Cheers for the tag @Glory1thumbsup

Message 6 of 9

jeanlyon
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you pass on a suggestion?  When filling out the form to port the number in, it would be nice to receive an email confirmation that it had been received.  I had no way of knowing it was going to happen.  Also, perhaps a text on the day or porting over to say it was complete?

Jean

Message 7 of 9

mfcayley
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have always had good service from O2. And I welcome the way they contact me periodically to check if I am on the right tariff and not paying for a more expensive one than I need.

Michael
Message 8 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @jeanlyon thanks for your suggestion, I can certainly pass this on as well as your feedback. slight_smile

@mfcayley Cheers for your comment and nice to see you on our forum again! slight_smile Glad to hear you've been happy with the service.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead. sun

Message 9 of 9