Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a PAC code

Janetc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have seen some pretty negative comments on her about getting a pac code from o2 to go to another provider. So I phoned 202 from my o2phone with some hesitation but was relieved and surprised that the process was extremely quick the people I spoke to were extremely helpful and friendly. Other than one question enitially asking if I would like to hear about upgrades with o2 first, no one tried to persuade or pressure me to stay. The process was easy and quick I think I received my pac code by text in about two minutes.
I would certainly think about returning to o2 when my new contact is up mainly because of the professional and friendly way the customer service people have treated me.
Thanks o2 great customer service
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Help link here for anyone else reading this if unsure how to get PAC https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for posting @Janetc. Great to hear of positive experiences..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Janetc, that's great to hear, thanks for sharing this with us slight_smile I'll send you a PM to get a few more details and see if your feedback could be passed on to the agent who helped you!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5