cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely fuming!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been emailing back and forth from the so called "customer care" and their replies have no relevance to my problem. Each time I get a reply it's like a new case with a new idiot answering me with standard pre-written copy-and-paste answers.

HOW do I get my emails through to an actual human that can read, write and deal with my problem? I refuse to ring up because why should I be out of pocket for something O2 are at fault with?

I have a T-mobile sim sat waiting to transfer my number across if someone doesn't attempt to help with my actual problem in the next few hours.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well. If you ring O2 you will probably get an answer quicker.

If you are on Pay Monthly, you can call CS for free from your mobile, even though it's an 0870 number.

If you're PAYG, you've made your choice that you'd rather not pay for the call, even though it means it'll be harder for you to get an answer. That's your choice, nobody elses!

You don't say what your query is about, but if it's complicated, then it's always more easy to explain by phone.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If an email doesn't address your issue, you simply reply to that email. If you keep sending new emails, you will just go around in circles.
Why not post here, we may be able to help you?
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's actually easier to explain in email because it includes the huge array of error messages Im getting whilst attempting to access the internet on my phone.

I've tried my sim in another phone and it errors. I've tried another sim in my phone and it errors. Ive tried a T-Mobile sim in my phone and it works perfectly fine!

I've also tried formatting my phone completely and had the settings re-sent but it makes no difference.

It's more in depth than this, this is the basic outline. The problem is I explain this in great length and simply get back an email saying "to access the internet you will need a compatible phone and at least 17p credit. To get the settings do... and then it will work". :womanindifferent: As if the customer care assistant just picks up the key word "internet" and pastes me a pre written reply on how O2 customers can access the internet.

#### Smiley Mad
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Prking, I do reply but someone else replies back to me with completely irrelevant information! It's like when you hit "reply" as instructed, it goes back into the system as a new error and previous messages aren't taken into account.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you give us a couple of these error messages? I'm sure we can shed some light on this for you. Also, which model phone are you trying to use.
Message 6 of 6