Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This site is unbelievable!!

Kiwiaccent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are they desperate to sell as many iPhone5's as they can on here???  I am trying to find out what phones are supported by Bluebook and they even offer up a link to take you there.  Problem is every link I click on here takes me to the same page...you got it the new iPhone 5 grrrrr.  Come on 02 get you act together or sack these techies that are charging you heaps to run your site and get someone less expensive who WILL do the job!!  end of rant from a most disillusioned expat Kiwi.Cat Mad

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23138 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Kiwiaccent wrote:

Are they desperate to sell as many iPhone5's as they can on here???  I am trying to find out what phones are supported by Bluebook and they even offer up a link to take you there.  Problem is every link I click on here takes me to the same page...you got it the new iPhone 5 grrrrr.  Come on 02 get you act together or sack these techies that are charging you heaps to run your site and get someone less expensive who WILL do the job!!  end of rant from a most disillusioned expat Kiwi.Cat Mad

Bluebook is an ancient relic that is still available on the O2 site for some odd reason, but doesn't really support any of the latest phones. You used to be able to back up text messages on there, but they ended that long ago. It is generally pretty useless. If you have an Android phone, you should probably back up everything using Gmail. I'm presuming iPhones back up through iTunes. Windows phones, I found this on Google: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/basics/back-up-my-stuff

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought Bluebook was no longer available.

Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23138 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

It's still there if you look for it, not that it's of much use.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5