Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,797

Re: LG G2

Don't worry..... Google will have more back ups than you can shake a stick at Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

pmsl more than likely, theyll also be able to tell me when im old and senile what i ate for breakfast too and direct me back home lol

@Anonymous wrote:
and direct me back home lol

It does that for now when I'm drunk !!

I mean, it must be Google as I can never remember getting home Smiley Wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

So far so good. ive used it for everything and it seems fast and resposive and the screens really clear and bright. ive got mine set to 72% and auto.

may i add the best bit... the battery!! ive been using mine LOADS and i mean LOADS. installing the apps and transfering music and texting, facebook, emails and calls. ive got facebook messenger on too. its been off charge 24 hours and my battery is still at 37%!!!!!!

if this was my iphone or my s3 it would of been on charge at bedtime last night. and just for comparison my s3 has been on divert and i have not touched it once in the same amount on time. thats down to 49% and i havent even used it!

When i fully charged it from 8% to 100% initially it charged in hour half max.

I am well impressed.

I still am testing the camera but shots ive taken so far just on out of the box settings have been more than satisfactory

Sounds like a little gem you got there Smiley Happy

Currently using:
Anonymous

Very nice.
Anonymous

battery still going and is at 10% that makes it a day and a half of off and on use. 32 hours 44 mins to be exact. It says in the battery settings.  It also says 1hour 37 until depletion but that is going by how much i have used it on average so it gives a rough guide.

I got it monday and have only charged it once! For a smartphone thats good isnt it?!

Anonymous

Battery stats are an indication.

The users usage pattern dictates how long it will last. I use my iPhone heavily on the internet so I charge up every night. The next person along may just browse lightly and use theirs for texts and have to charge up every other day.

After a couple of charges the battery will calibrate.

All good.
Topics: 578
Solutions: 4,216

Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

That battery life is amazing! Smiley Happy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1