Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New SIM O2

It was interested in acquiring a contract of 12 months with the offer of 1Gb of byline 4g and national minutes, I think that they were 100. The doubt that I have is, I live in londres and ask if with this this available offer to use the wifi of the t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap and my new s6 edge problem

I've just received my upgrade - s6 edge. I've sim swapped but it won't work in the new phone - emergency calls only. i tried the sim in my current phone (an S4) and it works fine in there. I've waited, turned it off and on again several times, retrie...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad and phone won't recieve texts

I am currently in China and whilst I received my "welcome to china" roaming text and my phone appears to be sending text messages it will not receive any text messages (have had some test ones sent). Any ideas why this is?Have a dual sim card phone s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data

I have recently changed from a pay any go account to pay monthly and when I recieved my new sim card and installed it when I go to use data a message appears saying no Internet connection you are not subscribed to a mobile data network. Data was incl...

Tanner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi All I am leaving O2 and have been advised by O2 Agents by phone that I can cancel my contract by phone, without any penalty. My last contract payment is 25 April and the contract ends on 25th May. O2 have issued a PAC code (yesterday) which I can ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go

Why can;t my daughter get her bundle on Pay and Go straight away?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same Deal In the Shop As On The Phone

I was just given a deal over the phone and said I would call back...I decided to go ahead and then couldn't get through. Does anyone know if I could get the same deal in an O2 shop if I went tomorrow at least then I could get the phone then and there...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! over minutes allowance?

Hello, can anyone point me in the direction where i can view how many minutes i have actually gone over my allowance on my previous bill as on my downloaded bill there is only itemised calls with a price but no clear wording to say exactly how many m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficulty in changing to a SIM only tariff...

Hi EveryoneApologies for the length of this post....and I hope it makes sense...I've been an o2 customer for many years (in fact when it was btcellnet!)...anyway. I got an iphone 5 on a 24 month contract which finished around September/October 2014. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost mobile number

Hi all Given the wealth of knowledge and experience on the forum I could do with some advice. My father is currently in contract with provider X for their mobile number (I won't name them, but it's not O2), however due to recent changes an opportunit...