Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sharer plans

Trying to get my head around the Sharer Plans, I'm on a refresh Tariff; am I right in saying that I can pick up a sim card and put it into, for instance, a Tablet, then add to my account and it would share my data plan at no extra cost? or do I have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages I haven't sent trigger O2Travel

Just queried 2x£4.99 charges for O2 Travel using Live Chat to be told I have sent single text messages on 2 separate days, the most recent being yesterday. I know for a fact I haven't knowingly text anyone since arriving on holiday and data roaming i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has anyone used O2 in Sweden?

Hi. I'm looking for feedback on using O2 in Sweden, specifically roaming on Telia. I will be in the North of Sweden for a few weeks and Telia is the only network with a signal. I have been on live chat and been assured that I can roam on Telia, howev...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to communicate with o2

i am just about tearing my hair out (whats left ) with frustration. i have spent 4 hours tring to get a simple answer about my account and first tried phoning ( 4 times ) and each time the response was"i cannot hear you and then was cut off i then tr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap on o2 to o2. Nightmare

Hi all. Iv been having a disaster trying to get my number moved to my new contract. So I took our a new o2 contract as I was buying a refurbished s6 and wanted to make sure it was OK before being stuck with it. I have since cleared the remaining 10 p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pin needed to use Thai SIM card

i am on vacation in bangkok i am looking to put in thai sim card but need pin code. for phone samsung 7 only.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loan

I have finished my data bundle and O2 sent me a text saying that I have to repay a loan of £1.00 and then I have to top up.The problem is that I've just changed my mobile company. What can happen if I don't repay the loan?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Capping my phone

Can I Cap my phone too a set amount so my son don't over spend on his phone

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards spent on credit

I've just spent my £5.25 rewards on extra credit, but it's not worked? I still can't call out?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos