Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

refresh?

Hi guys..and galsI was just wondering if anyone knew about the o2 refresh.. And knew if you can get a new number with it or do you have to keep the same one?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for UK texts

I have recently been charged for UK texts fhat should have been included in my monthly allowance, O2 inform me that it is due to the international prefix 0044 or +44 being included in the number. As my stored numbers include the international prefix ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G / 4G?

Where I work my phone often struggles to get a reliable 4G connection and keeps flicking between 4G and 3G. Will it it be draining the battery any faster by constantly doing this, and therefore would I be better off locking it to 3G when at work via ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free speaker

hi i just got an upgrade to a samsung s5 and it said that i can get a free speaker but i cant find it on here. is there another way i can claim this online as i don't really want to go into the shop (again)

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ending contract

Hi, i gave a months notice to end my contract a month early. It expired in September 14. I gave notice in july because on my o2 page i was told i could end my contract in August, one month early than it should be. Because i am partially sighted i do ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems in Wells, Somerset

Since about 3pm on Saturday 8th Nov 2014 ive been unable to make calls on my phone, it was fine on Friday, and i still cant make calls on Monday afternoon.What hapens is, I press the button to make thet call, there is a loud beep and thats it, back t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requiring a credit referral despite NO CREDIT HISTORY.

Absolutely furious with O2 today. Went to cancel and pay off my existing contract and begin a new one with a new phone (partly due to being sick of BlackBerry and all its problems and also to do with requirements for a new job) and was then told I ha...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have just got off live chat where I was enquiring what happened to the iphone6 64gb silver model I had upgraded to. I had paid extra to have it delivered before noon today but it did not arrive. Live chat informed me that it was out of stock but I ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Shop assistant very unhelpful

We've just visited the O2 shop in Chelmsford and found the assistant very condescending and unhelpful. As an O2 customer with 3 handsets (2 of which are soon up for renewal), I expected some courtesy and whilst he may not have been able to help me, j...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos