cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just got off live chat where I was enquiring what happened to the iphone6 64gb silver model I had upgraded to. I had paid extra to have it delivered before noon today but it did not arrive. Live chat informed me that it was out of stock but I wasn't aware of that especially since I chose a deliver before noon on Saturday. Then the person on Live chat tells me that they don't deliver on a Saturday or a Sunday and that the new stock will arrive on 10th so I will get my phone sometime after that. I wasnt given any estimate of when I would get the phone or offered the extra I paid for Saturday deliver reimbursed. 

I feel annoyed by this. I emailed in a complaint but that could take 5 working days to get an answer. Is there a way to check when I might get it or can I change the order so that I can pick it up from a store? Would a store have one in stock? Even in another colour? Would they be able to help me in a store?

Message 1 of 18
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Id call customer services on 202 and explain to them
Message 2 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Id call customer services on 202 and explain to them
Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Many are still having issues getting these due to apparently limited stock of certain models.

Cpw and apple shops have them in stock for O2 upgrades ,but they can't offer the refresh tariff.

You could speak to customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Message 3 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123253 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

We have heard through reading other threads that some shops do indeed have them in stock...CPW is one of the bigger outlets, where people have said they are sick of waiting, cancelled the order with O2...and walked into town and picked one up...

Ridiculous state of affairs...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies and listening to my rant! slight_smile

Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
We're here to be sounding boards as well as helping so no worries there.

Take care.
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there @Anonymous , if you cancel your order you will get a refund automatically, so no need to speak to 202. As for the stores, o2 stores do have their own stock so you may be lucky, but I would call them first, so it's not a waste of time slight_smile

http://www.o2.co.uk/storelocator

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys,

I went into the local O2 shop and they told me just to phone and cancel. I just opted to take a new number and got the phone there and then.So I am a happy bunny now and just about to phone them to cancel the upgrade on my other number.

I appreciate all of your answers slight_smile

Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome result.

Thank you for letting us know. 😄
Message 9 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144829 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Don't forget that you can still transfer your old number to the new phone if you want to ? slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 18