Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will my iPhone 5 be locked to O2

Considering joining Vodafone at end of contract. 2 questions: will my iPhone 5s be locked to O2, is there a chance 02 would match the 15% discount on a contract I can get elsewhere?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data with Tethering on Android killed when swapped to iPhone

I am writing this to let anyone else considering what I have done to think again before going any further with their phone choice. I have been a long-term monthly customer with O2 and have had unlimited data plus tethering on my Android phone for yea...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help...my 1st iphone 5,wi fi problems.only works beside router

Hi there everyone, Iv just changed from HTC to Iphone 5 & wi fi only works when im standing right beside our router.I did google search for suggestions on what could be wrong,tried resetting networks then switching phone off & on again to no avail.i ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade ?

I am wondering if you can verify if I am due an upgrade and how I go about getting it !

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapped from blackberry to iPhone

Was given an iPhone for Xmas, never had one always used bb. I was struggling to use the net unless connected to wifi so I've checked my bolt ones and obviously my data package was for blackberry. I have just swapped this for the iPhone data package, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find my iPhone

I logged into find my iPhone yesterday and didn't sign out. I assumed it would automatically sign me out.I went back into it today and I was still signed in. I waited iver an hour to see if it'll sign me out but it's not.I'm on iOS 8 but I reember on...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 4G Toggle Interference?

Today, whilst down in Brighton, a similar thing happened to my iPhone 6 (similar to the 4G issue I posted about, whilst up in London). I was sitting in a diner in a shopping centre, and trying to post a message on a social media site. My iPhone 6 sho...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No service

6 hours ago I got no service. Wifi ok but can't make calls. I went to a shop and got a new sim. After 2 hours I called O2 as no service and they activated the sim. Still no service so I have done a backup and restore backup. Still no service?

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I PHONE 5S

GOT MY NEW UPGRADE TODAY AND TOTALLY LOST ON HOW TO TRANSFER MY PHOTOS FROM MY OLD PHONE AND ACTIVE MY PHONE HELP PLEASE

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos