cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapped from blackberry to iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was given an iPhone for Xmas, never had one always used bb. I was struggling to use the net unless connected to wifi so I've checked my bolt ones and obviously my data package was for blackberry. I have just swapped this for the iPhone data package, clicked to agree the terms and clicked the box for " immediate effect" after doing this I've received a text thanking me and saying it will take effect on January the 18th. This isn't what I expected immediate to mean lol. Will this kick in before then? Is it some sort of mistake on my part and surely there is a way to get this sorted before then?. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
It will change automatically on you next billing cycle but if you get onto live chat now they should be able to set it to change over from midnight tonight http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
It will change automatically on you next billing cycle but if you get onto live chat now they should be able to set it to change over from midnight tonight http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123202 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

What time do live chat close @MI5 ....?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
11.00pm

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123202 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
11.00pm

Thanks....you never know...I may just get bored...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

January 18th isn't too bad....Whistle

As said, call customer service or risk live chat and they should be able to implement it at midnight.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty pointless having the option to do these. Things online to then need to phone and get it done properly. P.s live chats been claiming to be offline for 3 days now anytime I've checks. Will phone today thanks for replies
Message 7 of 7