Did you mean: 

Getting a Battery change by Apple whilst on O2 Insurance

Courtz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Had an iPhone 13 Pro Max since 2022 and have had O2s insurance policy active the whole time and have never had to use it as phone is in mint condition. I have been thinking of getting a battery change as it has now dropped to lee then 80% total hold (I use my phone constantly and do have Optimised Battery Charging enabled).

If I were to take it to an Apple store and get a battery change would this void my insurance or can this service be provided by O2s coverage? I've always believed it was only for accidental damages but my friend has me second guessing myself.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Courtz 

Insurance wouldn't cover it but if you paid Apple to do it your insurance for any valid claims would still be OK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Courtz 

Insurance wouldn't cover it but if you paid Apple to do it your insurance for any valid claims would still be OK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2